---About You---

Username: MissArnie And/Or MonsterEye

Main server you play on: Survival

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Er, Ban ?

Length of punishment: Permanent

Reason given in database: Don't need people just complaining

---Option 1: Your Appeal---

What you dispute: I wasn't actually going to complain, though I guess that doesn't help my case. I am really sorry this happened though.

Why do you dispute this/evidence: Because it seems it is impossible to display emotions across the internet through typing.

Additional details/comments: Well, after I was banned I attempted to log in via another account I happen to have (hence the "and/or MonsterEye) to try to explain what I meant, but I got I guess a well deserved ban for that account too for "byepassing" heh geddit byepassing, like bye cya some other time. That was unnecessary, wasn't it ? Perhaps If the ban just gets shortened to something other than permanent, like a week, would just be better than being cut off from Lolnet.

---Option 2: Your Appeal---

Do you accept what you have done: Yes, I fully accept it.

Why do you think your punishment should be reduced: Somewhere in my head (everywhere) I believe that a permanent ban was a bit drastic. But both bans were, indeed, necessary.

Thank You for bothering to click on this and read - MissArnie

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Re: Ban Appeal - MissArnie

I'll give you one chance.

This is what i ask in exchange: Go play minecraft.
-Don't sit in lobby talking about the good old days when you hacked. Realize most of the staff from that time don't remember it as fondly as you seem to.
-If you want to play on lolnet, then do that. Pick a server and play minecraft.

You have a history of having been banned long term, and hacking. This gets you a short leash, which is what you found out when you said "i'm just here to complain". After i banned you, one of the staff said 'That's arnie, they'll just be back in a minute on an alt'. And sure enough you bypassed the ban to argue, instead of appealing on the forums.

And instead of appealing your ban, you decide to report me for abuse of power? That gain you much sympathy.

If you enjoy lolnet and want to play, that's fine. It's what we want players to do. Play and enjoy the game, and keep the gamerdrama to a minimum.

Realize too that you had one person speak up for you. One. If you value his opinion of you, and our opinion of him, you'll abide by the rules of the server.

KiwiFrogg

Wow this was a unfair ban, people play on servers not just to play, but to catch up with friends, sometimes that means logging just to chat. This is meant to be a friendly place to come and have fun hang with other players. You take away peoples right to talk, you take away the very freedom that a New Zealander enjoys. Perhaps moves the server to China and call it Don't laugh or talk Net.

Mikhail you are amazing at the mods and keeping that part of the server working, however your people skills sometimes leave a lot to be desired.

Froggy......

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

KiwiFrogg said:
Wow this was a unfair ban, people play on servers not just to play, but to catch up with friends, sometimes that means logging just to chat. This is meant to be a friendly place to come and have fun hang with other players. You take away peoples right to talk, you take away the very freedom that a New Zealander enjoys. Perhaps moves the server to China and call it Don't laugh or talk Net.

Mikhail you are amazing at the mods and keeping that part of the server working, however your people skills sometimes leave a lot to be desired.

Froggy......
Firstly kiwifrogg how many servers have you owned or admined on?

Do you have the chat log from when the ban was issued ?

Do you have a record of the players previous offences on the server?

Once you have the experience the context and the history you may find yourself in a better place to comment on this matter

Even with all of that unless you are a staff member or having something really constructive to add this is not the place for you to comment

As for your rant on mik taking away people's freedoms, like it or not if you choose to play on our servers you play under our rules

Now I'm not sure why you choose to comment on this post but I think that you should respect that a staff member can in the most part make a call based on the info they have and if you think they have made the wrong one you can contact an admin about it, I don't every suggest calling him out like you have

If you want to discus this further i am more than happy for you to pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.