Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Why do you want to become a User Assistant, Why do you believe you should be a User Assistant and What can you contribute to Lolnet as a User Assistant?
I xElementzx would like to become a User Assistant on Lolnet because I feel that I can contribute to the Lolnet team for the betterment of the server. Quite often I am assisting players in game, guiding players on what they should do if they are new to modded minecraft or simply just helping them out with some initial mining. I have quite the experience with modded minecraft as well, I have played modded since the Tekkit (Which is now Tekkit classic... oh how long ago was that…) I then went from Tekkit classing playing most of the Major FTB packs from minecraft 1.4.7 onward. Horizons and Monster being some personal favourites.

I believe that i should be a User Assistant because I am an active member in the community, I am quite involved with chat, both in game and in Discord. I have a wealth of knowledge about modded minecraft that i feel would be helpful to new players in the server and even seasoned veterans of modded minecraft delving into new parts of mods. I am also quite mature being 20 years old and always being more mature for my age. even without being accepted as a User Assistant I will still continue to help whenever I can, with any issue that may arise that I am able to help with.

If I were to become a User Assistant on Lolnet I believe that I could contribute to the team, with me being an Active member of the community (albeit not very much on the forums but in game and Discord) I would be able to help more players and solve more issues that players may have that simply use /modreq and not ask in game, I have played and downloaded all of the Modpacks that Lolnet currently has available FTB Infinity, Sky Factory 3 and am currently actively playing Beyond, this ensures that if the need arises I can quickly hop to whatever modpack the player needing assistance is playing.

Previous Experience and Skills:
I owned and ran a Minecraft server for 2 years back in 2012, this was called Eternal-Games and was quite a large community (up to 100 Players at any given time), I have also been administrator on another Minecraft server (Lycosa Gaming) back in Beta 1.3 of Minecraft. When running my Minecraft server, I was using Linux (CentOS) as the Backend and IP.Board as the Forum Software. some plugins that i have experience in are LogBlock, BigBrother, WorldEdit, Essentials, WorldGuard, Essentials, PermissionsEX, GroupManager, Core Protect and more. I have experience with PHP, CSS and HTML (I don’t actively pursue these qualities). I also currently am the Owner of the Largest Arma 2 Takistan Life community.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
Quite often when someone asks a question in chat, I am one of the people who will answer, I attempt to be as detailed as possible in my answers, I also am quite happy to go and assist the player if they require someone to show them what they need to do. Being active on discord I also have quite the rapport with Staff Members and if there is a problem with the server I direct it to the appropriate person that may be able to fix the problem. I quite often attempt to help PhoReaper and Igneel32 in any way possible when Beyond is having issues, whether that’s explaining to players that mods are currently attempting to fix it or simply relaying information that I have found out when playing about what blocks may be causing lag. i have also found a Dupe Bug within the game with MJW, which i immediately informed LX_Gaming about after finding it.

There are a few times where I have been irritated with players, and had discussions with other players which people may consider arguments, but I do attempt to ignore and diffuse the situation before it becomes heated. I also used to X-Ray and fly hack back in older versions of the game which were not modded.

About Me
I am 20 years old, mature and work a part time job as an IT support technician at a High School in Australia, I am in GMT+10 AEST, I will play from 4PM-9-10PM weekdays and almost all day most weekends, I have always been more mature for my age and quite an avid gamer.

How would i like to improve lolnet? i'd love to improve lolnet by being an active member of the Lolnet team and provide efficient and active help to the players of the community. i'd love to say that i would fix the problems Beyond and SkyFactory are having however they are a problematic pair of servers that need a swift kick in the heatsink.

I am an active member of the discord and have a Microphone and Headset and am quite active in the NSFW discord voice chat and in the General/Urgent/NSFW text chats.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Application Accepted, User promoted in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.