Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Hi Everyone!

This has been a big year for us, and pretty crazy too, the reason this is so late is with the change of ownership we needed to sort out what we wanted to do and how we were going to do it!
2019 Donation Drive, its that time of year where we want to do extra for YOU when we receive donations. As always during these drives you will receive your normal perks for donations like your ranks or lolcoins. There are some milestones this year that you might be interested in... Offline Chunkloaders anyone ;)... All of these milestones are extras for every player on the network and can only be unlocked during the month of September check below for a list of server and player perks.

For the DE Badge, check my chest. For the DE Wings.. well they're pretty obvious

Last edited:

Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
Good to see the donation drive up and running again.
Awww no option for a Blossom server, I am disappointed. :p

On a more serious note. Because I already have the Ascendant rank, and that rank does not expire, it wont allow me to donate at that rank again.
Ele, let me throw money at you!

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Good to see the donation drive up and running again.
Awww no option for a Blossom server, I am disappointed. :p

On a more serious note. Because I already have the Ascendant rank, and that rank does not expire, it wont allow me to donate at that rank again.
Ele, let me throw money at you!
Lol i can take it off you and you can do it again if you like..? LMK on discord

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Thank you @One_77 and @Dr_Teath!