Status
Not open for further replies.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Lolnet 1.7 Map Release

Lolnet is excited to announce the release of our 1.7 World Map this weekend on Saturday 4th December. Introducing a brand new 1.7 map means for users:

cuWYpHgh.png

- 1.7 World Gen Everywhere – New biomes, better biomes!
- Faster spawn – Warp station is located closer to spawn point
- Towns formally introduced – Towns will be created at the wilderness warp points which will be run by staff
- A fresh start – Pluto has served us well for almost 15 months since it’s introduction in September 2012. Now is a great time for a fresh start

Event Details

Join us for the 1.7 world map release this weekend, which will be held beside the 1.7 portal, before we enter the new spawn and open it up for players to participate and play!

Time & Dates:

Saturday 7th December
NZT DST (GMT +13) – 4:00pm
AUS AEST DST (GMT +11) – 2:00pm
AUS AEST (GMT +10) – 1:00pm
GMT (GMT +0) – 3:00 am

Friday 6th December
USA EST (GMT-5) – 10:00pm

t3vLwVhh.png

New Map Information

This is a brand new map, the spawn of which has been worked on by Schnicks to deliver a complete overhaul of your Lolnet experience.
- Items will be transferrable between Pluto and the 1.7 map
- You will retain the same balance, claim blocks, lolCoins and other balances the server holds against your name

Towns

This new map brings the formal introduction of towns onto Lolnet. Details are still being finalized, but towns will be located at wilderness spawn points and will allow users to run and create their own towns and take control of design and management.

For better pictures visit:
http://imgur.com/a/SglNP

More Information Coming Soon!

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Moving and Transfers

Chest Transfers

Have no fear, you will be able to pay using lolCoins to have your chests moved into the new world. How? Follows these steps here:

1. Organize your chests for moving into an empty, cuboid space. Lolnet staff will only move air blocks (Area must be primarily air, I.e. we will move a glowstone block that provides light, or an itemframe/signs with information - We will be reasonable)
sOuZhWH.png

2. Ensure you have a location in the new world with enough space to move your chests into.

3. Purchase the required number of tokens (Pricing below) from the lolCoins shop.

You now need to make the request for staff to move your chests:

4. Go to the location of where your chests are and make a /modreq in the following format
/modreq #1 Chest Transfer - Move from here

5. Go to the location of where you want your chests moved and make a /modreq in the following format
/modreq #2 Chest Transfer - Move to here

6. Have the tokens on you and wait patiently for a staff member to respond to your request.

Chest Transfer Pricing

You can buy Chest Transfer tokens from the lolCoins shop. These tokens cost $100 lolCoins each.

Price Scheme (All per single Chest)

Single Chest 1 - 20 = 1 Token per 2 chests
Single Chests 21 - 60 = 1 Token per 4 chests
Single Chests 61+ = 1 Token per 8 chests

Automatic Price Calculator

Click on the link, and replace x=0 with how many single chests you have
I.e. 20 chests - x=20 | 40 chests - x=40

0 - 20 Chests - Calculator
21 - 60 Chests - Calculator
61+ Chests - Calculator

How to Calculate Prices:

If you have 20 chests or less:
(No. of Single Chests) / 2 = (No. of Tokens)

Example:
10 Chests = 10/2 = 5 Tokens
15 Chests = 10/2 = 7.5 = 8 Tokens (Tokens Round Up)
20 Chests = 10/2 = 10 Tokens

If you have between 21 - 60 chests (Inclusive):
(No. of Single Chests - 20) / 4 + 10 Tokens = (No. of Tokens)

Example:
40 Chests = (40-20)/4+10 = 20/4+10 = 5+10 = 15 Tokens
50 Chests = (50-20)/4+10 = 30/4+10 = 7.5+10 = 17.5 = 18 Tokens
60 Chests = (60-20)/4+10 = 40/4+10 = 10+10 = 20 Tokens

If you have 61+ chests
(No. of Single Chests - 60) / 8 + 20 Tokens = (No. of Tokens)

Example:

80 Chests = (80-60)/8+20 = 20/8+20 = 2.5+20 = 22.5 = 23 Tokens
90 Chests = (90-60)/8+20 = 30/8+20 = 3.75+20 = 23.75 = 24 Tokens
100 Chests = (100-60)/8+20 = 40/8+20 = 5+20 = 25 Tokens

LordChaos

i really like the new spawn and it was annoying walking all the way to the warp station on the old one and the new one is alot less confusing when i first stated mc and this server i got lost

LordChaos

i went back to pluto and someones been griefing alot because people must have done /abandonallclaims with out relising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back